If you follow me on social media, you will have heard me talk about Shakeology, and you could be forgiven for finding it confusing. After all, I never describe it as a protein shake, a meal replacement shake, or an aid to weight loss, even though it can be all those things. So what exactly is it?
Well, simply put, Shakeology is your daily dose of dense nutrition. But there’s a lot more to it than that, and honestly, I could tell you all about the ingredients, the benefits, what it says on the label, but I’m just going to tell you what it’s done for me. I cannot stress enough that I am making no medical claims here, this is just my personal experience.
Since I started drinking Shakeology I’ve found
- I don’t crave sweet things so much any more
- I don’t need to snack between meals
- my skin, hair, and nails are in better condition
- I recover more quickly from exercise than I did without it
- I don’t get blood sugar crashes any more
- my cholesterol and potassium levels are back within normal limits
I could go on writing all day., but I think the best place for you to get the information is from the formulators themselves. So head over to the Shakeology website and take a look, then get in touch with any questions you have. This amazing product goes through 1900 separate tests for each batch. I truly believe that the quality is unmatched. And besides, with the UK government classifying it as food, and therefore making it zero rated for VAT, you’re not going to find its equal.